The Affordable High Quality Water Alternative For Your Autoclave
With a Culligan® high quality water system, you’re guaranteed a critical and consistent flow equal to or better than your current distilled water supply.
In fact, it meets or exceeds specifications outlined by autoclave and statim manufacturers.
- Stop lugging store bought gallons of water
- No large capital investment
- High quality water at your fingertips
- No scaling or clogging in sterilization equipment
- No lime build-up on dental instruments
So don’t pay thousands of dollars for another piece of equipment.
Contact your Local Culligan Man® today!
Why Do Smart Dentists Choose Culligan?
We have a system available to eliminate the need to leave your office to purchase distilled water for your sterilization equipment. Our system will keep statims, autoclaves, hand pieces and sterilizers as clean or cleaner than the distilled water you are currently buying. System maintenance and filter changes are included in rental costs. Our system has a low cost rental rate that is more economical than your time and cost to go out and purchase distilled water.
We also have a bottle-less water cooler add-on that can be included for a nominal fee if you desire to provide heated/cooled drinking water to your staff or customers. This will provide pure drinking water without the hassles of bottle changes or deliveries to your office. (Go Green and reduce your carbon footprint!)
When you rent this system from us you are scheduled automatically for service to be performed every 6-9 months, included in your rental rate. This ensures the consistency of your water quality. For 80 years Culligan has been the expert in water treatment. We want you and your staff to enjoy worry and management free operation of your equipment. We look forward to hearing from you and answering any inquiries you or your office may have.
Our Distilled Quality Water System…
- Keeps statims, autoclaves, hand pieces and sterilizers clean
- Produces distilled quality water that reduces service calls for sensitive sensors and reduces corrosion and rusting
- Eliminates time spent purchasing distilled water
- Is easy to maintain
- Produces high-quality water with less than 1 ppm