Reduce operational costs and boost performance with a Dealkalization SystemA dealkalizer reduces the alkalinity in water by the use of ion exchange. Culligan Texas will evaluate and analyze your operation, design and engineer an appropriate system helping you operate at peak efficiency.
What are the Benefits of Dealkalization?
Water typically has a certain amount of alkalinity present. The alkalinity is normally hydroxide, carbonate and/or bicarbonate- which are all pH dependent. Depending on the overall water characteristics, when heated, the water can become corrosive.Dealkalizers can help:
- Reduce corrosion by removing alkalinity
- Extend the life of water-using appliances, specifically boiler systems
- Save your business time & money with costly replacements
- Reduce hard water scaling
With over 200 years of combined industry experience, fair prices and a 90 day service guarantee, you can be confident that we provide exceptional products, service and follow-up.
Every commercial system, whether for a restaurant, hospital, hotel or office, is unique so please use the contact form to let us know more about your water needs.
Culligan Texas provides:
- 75 years of innovation in research & development
- Free quotes & water analysis
- Professional application engineers on staff
- Guaranteed service after the sale
Culligan Texas is the only industrial water treatment company in the the Dallas Metro and Greater Houston areas who offers a single-source, comprehensive water treatment technology platform for virtually any industry and application since 1950.